Thursday 23 June 2016

Inner Bliss

Woke up from a beautiful dream.So pure & enchanting feeling it was. Don't know, but was embraced by someone. I am not sure who it was but the way I was enveloped simply relieved me from all the worries, pain etc from my mind & heart. It was such a warm feeling that I have never experienced except when I sit on the banks of Ganges.  

After that warm feeling I discovered a new song which I have been playing since morning. It's true when you connect yourself with the universe, your questions are answered or you are provided with a comfortable blanket which envelopes you with love & care.

I acknowledged a wise quote long ago which stated " Whenever we cry, afterwards we feel asleep, this is the Almighty's way to comfort an individual" ( & I am not looking for any scientific reasons for this ). I agree with this statement. If we are conscious & connect ourselves with the nature/universe definitely we feel comfortable. Let me share my example, We traveled to a hill station three years ago. For me, it was like a decade I have been to hills. Anyways, we reached our destination & boy I was glad to see the view. Our camp was located in between the slope of the hills, just like a terrace farm. The weather was calm & cool. Birds were chirping, no noise of the traffic or any other sounds made by human interventions. The whole day we had some hiking activities. In the night, everyone was exhausted. It was a full moon day. After having the dinner I sneaked out from the group chat & placed myself on a rock facing the nature. Trust me I have never experienced this kind of solitude. I was about to go in a trance when I heard footsteps of someone. 


I wanted to share this feeling with all of you. Trust me the moment we make peace with yourself & surrender your though on whom you believe, everything will be taken care of. 
Most important you don't have to rely on someone or something other then yourself & the divinity. 
Just share the bliss with others for a meaningful & peaceful life.




No comments:

Post a Comment